As the New Year begins, it’s inevitable to reflect back on the year gone by. I have so much to be thankful for and the number one thing on that list by miles is my husband. He has been beyond supportive of all my endeavors not matter how out of reach they feel at times. It’s rare to find someone in life who is not only your biggest cheerleader (sorry Neil, couldn’t think of a better analogy) but also a partner who is hell bent on making sh** happen.
Other things I am grateful for include:
1. My friends and family (that’s a constant).
2. Launching my blog.
3. Finding a job in this crap economy. It might not be the job of my dreams but it’s still something to be very grateful for.
4. My beautiful new standing mixer….and ice cream attachment.
5. Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts.
My first step in the culinary world began in 2011. In the coming year I want to set forth a few ‘hopes.’ Forgive me for not calling them resolutions, but I simply hate that word as every year I see empty resolutions being thrown out there and never being realized.
In 2012 I hope to:
1. Continue to blog at least once a week.
2. Learn/Create 25 new recipes.
3. Finalize my online cupcake website (I’m going to have to sneak this ‘hope’ onto my husband’s list).
Happy New Year to all my friends and family! And a special call out to the new friends I have made through this blog. Wishing you a fantastic new year!