Servings: 18 balls
-1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
-3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
-1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
-1/2 pound (1 1/3 cup) bittersweet chocolate
-18 mini muffin liners (sometimes referred to as candy tins)
1. Combine sugar, peanut butter, and butter with an electric mixer. Beat on medium-low speed until combined.
2. Roll the mixture into 2 inch balls and place on parchment paper.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water.
4. Using a fork, dip the balls into the melted chocolate. Place the balls into the muffin tins or directly onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Place the balls in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes, until set.
6. Peal the liners off of the balls and pop them in your mouth!