Servings: 30ish cookies
-1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (recommended: Nutella)
-1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup light brown sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-30 Hershey Kisses
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Place the chocolate hazelnut spread, butter, and both sugars in a standing mixer and cream the ingredients together.
3) Add the egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
4) Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until incorporated.
5) Shape the cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
6) Place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
7) Bake for 8 minutes.
8 ) Remove the cookies from the oven and quickly place a chocolate kiss in the middle of each cookie.
9) Return the cookies to the oven and bake for another 3 minutes.
10) Let cookies cool before serving.
Note: Store these cookies in an air tight container. Try not to bake these cookies any more than 1 day in advance if you are gifting them.