Serving Size: 9 inch Cheesecake
-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
-3 tablespoons light brown sugar
-1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1 stick melted unsalted butter
-3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
-1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
-3 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
-1/4 cup sour cream
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
-1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
-2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) For crust: In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Press down flat into a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
3) For filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar, nutmeg and pumpkin spice mix.
4) Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
5) Pour into crust.
6) Put springfoam pan inside of another pan. Pour boiling water 1/2 inch high in the pan.
7) Bake in oven for 1 hour.
8 ) Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes.
9) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.