Servings: 6 small crepes
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 cup milk (skim milk will work as well)
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons butter, melted
-15ish strawberries, sliced
-3 tablespoons nutella
-1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1) In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
2) Add the milk, salt and butter and beat until you result in a smooth and thin batter.
3) Heat a lightly buttered griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
4) Pour 1/4 cup batter for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter spreads on the surface evenly.
5) Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown.
6) Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until the bottom is light brown.
7) Heat nutella in a bowl for 30 seconds. This will help the nutella spread more easily on the crepe and not tear.
8 ) Spread the nutella on one half of the crepe with a spatula.
9) Add the strawberries on top of the nutella and fold over the non-nutella half.
10) Top crepes with additional strawberries. Sift powdered sugar on top of the crepes and drizzle left over nutella.